Most people think it's hard to find mildly-formal footwear in a man's wardrobe. However, there's a perfect type of model that suits these occasions: chukka boots! Check out here the best and most affordable options.
A man's wardrobe usually varies between "highly professional" and "highly casual" shoes. What many people don't know is that there's perfect mildly-formal footwear too.
We obviously are referring to the chukka boots! The footwear you can use on a handful of occasions. Take a look at the best affordable options you can currently find at the market!
- Rhodes Dylan: This is the classic model made from high-quality materials. It is composed of the best Italian leather, a 100% rubber sole and several environmental-friendly materials. Find this traditional model for $98!
- Clarks desert boot: This is one of the most known brands when it comes to these desert boots. Over the years, these boots have become the favorite ones of off-duty army officers, but nowadays they are also a must-have for any man who has a slight fashionable inclination. You can get this popular footwear for $99.
- Lems Boulder: Although they might not look like exactly like a traditional chukka, it still counts will many features boot fans want. It's an option with a more sneaker-like look, that also offers a soft suede upper, moisture-wicking PU insole and widened toe box. You can get these comfortable boots for $120.
- Cole Haan Colton: Though we are in summer, you can already start planning your outfits for winter! If so, you may want to check this traditional design chukka boots. Over time, the leather of these boots will get a personalized fit and faded appearance that makes it unique. Find them for $148.
- Thursday Boot Co. Scout: This brand offers one of the most iconic men's boots at a fraction of the price of premium models. These pieces are handcrafted with special attention to detail, offering as a final result an excellent and top-of-the-line shoe. Get it for $149.